- 15 minutes
- 15 minutes cooking + 4 hours 15 minutes chilling
This creamy potato salad blends red potatoes, cheddar cheese, onions and bacon in a Miracle Whip dressing that all of your guests will rave about.
- Boil water in a pan and add potatoes. Cook for 15 minutes or just until tender. Drain the pan and allow to cool.
- Add the potatoes, cheese and onions into a large bowl and gently mix.
- In a medium bowl, combine dressing, sugar, celery seed and pepper. Mix in half the bacon. Add to potato mixture, and gently mix.
- Chill in the refrigerator for several hours. Sprinkle remaining bacon on top before serving.