- 15 Minutes
- 8 Minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Slice the mini peppers in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Mix the cream cheese, bacon, Monterey Jack cheese, parsley, chives, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Fill the mini peppers with the cream cheese filling.
- Place the stuffed peppers cheese-side up on the grill and cook for 6-8 minutes or until the peppers are tender and the cheese is melted. Garnish with the extra chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Recipe Tip: To make ahead, prepare the stuffed mini peppers, place on a baking sheet, wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours ahead of time. Grill just before serving.