- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
Add a new twist to the classic bacon, egg and cheese by serving it with a juicy beef burger all sandwiched between two baked English muffins. Recipe courtesy of Pinnacle, Unilever, French's.
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Combine ground beef and Worcestershire; shape into 4 patties.
- COMBINE mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup.
- GRILL burgers, brushing both sides with mustard/mayonnaise and ketchup mixture during grilling, until burgers are desired doneness.
- PLACE one slice cheese on cut sides of English muffins. Bake 5 minutes or until melted.
- MELT butter in large nonstick skillet. Fry eggs to desired doneness.
- ARRANGE burgers on muffins, top with bacon, egg and muffin top. Add pickles as a finishing touch.
- TIP: Add a salad using Wish-Bone® dressing for a delicious side dish!