- 20 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 16 to 20 servings
Celebrate the holidays with a Bacon Cheese Wreath Appetizer. It's quick to make and sure to delight guests. Serve with crackers and make the season bright!
- In a bowl, combine the cheddar, Parmesan, cream cheese, onion, bacon, chives, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Mix well until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- On a large platter, place a 4-inch circular cookie cutter in the center. Place spoonfuls of the cheese mixture all around the circumference of the cookie cutter and shape with your hands to create a wreath.
- Remove the cookie cutter.
- Arrange the parsley and red peppers into your desired pattern.
- Fill the center with crackers and serve!