- 10 minutes
- 20-25 minutes
- 1 serving per meatball
Savor a juice burger without all the mess with these bite-size bacon cheeseburger meatballs arranged on skewers and enjoyed with your favorite condiments.
- Follow package instructions to bake as many meatballs as desired.
- Cut American cheese into small pieces to melt on top of meatballs once baked.
- Cut the bacon, lettuce, and grape tomatoes and slide one of each along with a dill pickle chip onto toothpicks.
- Once the meatballs are ready, place a small slice of cheese on top of each meatball and put back in the oven for a few minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Poke each skewer into a meatball.
- Arrange the skewers on a platter and serve with ketchup, mayo and mustard.