- 15 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Makes 4-6 Servings.
There are so many ways to make asparagus, but wrapped in bacon might take the cake. Wrap asparagus stalks in bacon and bake in the oven until crispy or twist it up by grilling them!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and snap woody ends off of the asparagus.
- Place a rack on a foil lined baking pan.
- Slice each bacon in half and carefully wrap ½ slice of bacon around one asparagus being careful not to overlap. Place edges down on the baking rack.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is crispy.