- 10 minutes
- 15-20 minutes
These bacon wrapped grilled peaches will blow you away. With a brown sugar rub and a balsamic glaze, these peaches are packed with flavor.
- Wash and dry the peaches. Cut each peach into slices. Wrap a half piece of bacon around each peach slice. Pin in the loose end of the bacon into each peach. Repeat with each slice of peach.
- Place bacon wrapped peach slices on a half sheet pan lined with aluminum foil and sprinkle with brown sugar. Rub the brown sugar into the bacon.
- Preheat the grill and set to low heat.
- Cook the peaches on the grill, turning often with tongs so they do not burn the bacon or have any fire flareups. Cook until the bacon is cooked, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the grill. Garnish with basil leaves and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Enjoy immediately.