- 10 Minutes
- 1 Hour
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Add the rice to an 8x8 square baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Sauté the garlic, peppers and salt for 1 minute, until fragrant. Add to the rice and mix to combine.
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil. Pour over the rice and ensure the rice is evenly distributed.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and remove the aluminum foil. Fluff the rice with a fork and garnish with the chopped parsley.