- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13 baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Mix together the diced chicken, Buffalo sauce and ranch dressing in a medium bowl until combined.
- Divide the slider buns in half and place the bottom halves in the baking dish. Spread the chicken mixture evenly over the buns and cover with the top half of the buns.
- Mix together the olive oil and the ranch seasoning mix in a small bowl. Brush over the top of the buns.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes until the buns are golden brown. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve with the blue cheese dressing.
Recipe Tip: For a milder chicken mixture, add extra olive oil or extra ranch dressing to cut the heat. For a spicier version, reduce the ranch dressing and increase the Buffalo sauce.