- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Makes 2 Servings.
This recipe is great with either leftover chicken or Nature's Promise chicken breasts like we did. Feel free to season chicken to your liking before baking into the keto breakfast casserole!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute the onion, bell pepper, salt, pepper & jalapeno pepper in oil for 5 minutes, then move to an oven safe dish.
- Add the chicken to the dish.
- Crack the eggs into the dish and add shredded cheese on top.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy!