- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Makes 2 Servings.
This recipe is great with either leftover chicken or raw chicken. Feel free to season chicken to your liking before baking into the keto breakfast casserole!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute the onion, bell pepper, salt, pepper & jalapeno pepper in oil for 5 minutes, then move to an oven safe dish.
- Add the chicken to the dish.
- Crack the eggs into the dish and add shredded cheese on top.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy!