- 15 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Put the flour on a plate and the eggs in a shallow bowl. In another shallow dish, mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese and garlic powder.
- Dip the pork chops in flour to coat, then in the eggs and finally in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on half of the prepared baking sheet allowing for some room between each pork chop.
- Toss the green beans, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Arrange in an even layer on the other half of the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
Recipe Tip: For a pop of fresh flavor add 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh thyme or sage to the breadcrumb mixture!