- 15 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Makes 24 Spinach Balls.
For a vegetarian appetizer option, whip up these parmesan spinach balls. You can even make these ahead and store in the freezer until guests arrive!
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, the onion, the breadcrumbs, the butter, the eggs, the garlic powder, the pepper, and the Parmesan cheese. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mixture into 1 ½-inch balls.
- Place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dip.