- 5 minutes
- 12 minutes
EASY Baked Peaches tastes like peach pie without the work or extra gluten.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Slice peaches in half, remove the pit, & lightly prick cut side with a fork.
- Use about 3/4 teaspoon of butter per peach half. Lightly smear butter over cut side leaving bulk of butter in pit cavity.
- Place peach halves butter side up in oven safe pan
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, mix together well. Evenly sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the peach halves.
- Bake 12 minutes or until semi soft with tooth pick test and golden.
- Top with cream, or yogurt, in cavity and drizzle caramel if desired.
- These can be grilled. Place each half in foil and wrap. Grill until tops are golden 8-12 minutes.