- 10 minutes
- 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Add most of the olive oil, and all of the tomatoes, garlic, salt, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes to a 9x13 baking dish. Toss to combine.
- Spread the tomato mixture into an even layer and place the feta into the center of the dish. Drizzle the top of the cheese with the remaining oil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 375 °F and arrange the plant-based meatballs on top of the tomatoes and around the feta. Continue baking for 25 minutes, flipping the meatballs once during cooking.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions in a pot of boiling, salted water. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Remove meatballs and tomatoes from the oven and use a fork to break up the cheese, mixing it into the sauce. Add some of the reserved pasta cooking liquid until desired consistency is reached. Add the drained pasta and toss gently to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with the fresh basil.