- 5 minutes
- 14 minutes
- Cut the chicken breast in 4 equal pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, rosemary, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper together.
- Place the chicken in a bag or bowl and add half of the balsamic mixture. Let the chicken marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat, and cook the chicken, flipping once, until cooked through, about 5-7 minutes each side.
- Divide the arugula between 4 plates. Top each salad with some of the cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, red onion, goat cheese, and green olives. Drizzle the remaining balsamic mixture over each salad.
- When the chicken is cooked, slice and top each salad with one piece of chicken.