- 20 Minutes
- 10 minutes
Balsamic Steak Skewers – Tender steak marinated in a tangy balsamic vinaigrette and grilled to perfection pairs perfectly with our thrilling Ménage à Trois Lavish Merlot. Brimming with ripe blueberry and black plum flavors with a plush velvety finish – making your meal experience even more memorable.
- Cut the 1 lb sirloin steak into 2 inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix the balsamic vinaigrette, barbecue sauce and Dijon mustard.
- Marinate the steak in marinade.
- Thread the beef onto skewers.
- Grill skewers over a medium heat.
- Cover grill and grill until the beef reaches preferred doneness.