- 10 minutes
- 35 minutes
Banana-Caramel monkey is a delicious and fun start to any morning and a simple twist on the classic banana bread your family will love.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a 12-cup fluted tube pan, spray with non-stick spray and coat with flour.
- In a single layer on bottom the bottom of the pan, place sliced bananas.
- Mix ¼ cup of granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large re-sealable plastic bag.
- Make 8 biscuits out of dough and cut them into quarters.
- Place them in the bag and shake to coat. Place in pan after.
- Mix the rest of ¼ cup brown sugar and extra sugar mix from bag with melted butter and drizzle of coated biscuits chunks.
- Bake until golden brown and baked through, around 30 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan and gently dump onto a serving plate.