- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
Yummy chocolate chip banana muffins topped with chocolate frosting for under $10!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare mini muffin pans by either lining them with papers or spraying with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, water, oil, buttermilk, mashed banana, and eggs. Use a rubber spatula to stir together well. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Fill prepared muffin cups with the batter. Filling each to about ¾ full. Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on the size of your muffins. Use a toothpick to test, if needed.
- Let muffins cool completely before frosting.