- 15 minutes
- 25 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, bananas, eggs, and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the cups of a standard muffin tin.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Makes 12 cupcakes.
- To make the chocolate frosting, combine: 1/2 cup butter, 3 cups powdered sugar, 1/2 cup cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1/2 cup cocoa. Beat until smooth, then frost each cupcake. For variety, you can add a dollop of whipped cream and garnish with a banana slice on top.