- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
These mildly sweet bars are a healthy and quick breakfast or lunch option.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Cut paper slightly larger than pan for easy removal.
- In a mixing bowl, use a fork to mash two ripe bananas.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Add honey and sugar, then stir.
- Pour in 1½ cups of 100% whole grain oats.
- Add ¼ cup of organic dried cranberries.
- Add ¼ cup of sliced almonds.
- Add ¼ cup of almond milk, then stir.
- Pour ingredients into baking pan, bake for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, drizzle with Nutella (optional).
- Cut and enjoy.