- 15 minutes
- 2 1/2 hours
These beer-soaked ribs are coated with your favorite barbecue sauce and grilled to perfection for a flavorful summer dinner.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Use a sharp knife to remove the membrane from the back of the rack of ribs. Pat the ribs dry with a paper towel and place on the prepared sheet pan.
- Rub with the spices and Dijon mustard. Use a butter knife to spread the Dijon mustard evenly.
- Pour the can of beer over the ribs. Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours. Occasionally spoon the beer back over the ribs as they cook.
- Preheat the outdoor grill to medium to high heat. Baste the ribs with your favorite barbecue sauce and grill on both sides, flipping occasionally and continuing to baste with barbecue sauce. Use tongs to flip the ribs. Cook for about 10-15 minutes, or until you have good grill marks and the meat is tender.