- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 12 servings
These tasty eggs make a delicious, do-ahead appetizer. Topped with barbecue pulled pork, which can be purchased ready made, the eggs also are a substantial snack.
- To boil the eggs, place them in a single layer in a large saucepan. Add cool water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove the pan from the heat and cover. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Drain well. Fill the pan with cold water. Let stand until the eggs are cool to the touch.
- Tap the eggs on the countertop to crack the shells. Peel the eggs under cool running water.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks, transfer to a medium bowl, and mash with a fork. Stir in the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, and mustard. Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg white halves. Sprinkle the stuffed eggs lightly with paprika. Top with small mounds of the barbecue pulled pork. Serve extra pork on the side.