- 15 Minutes
- 0 Minutes
- Makes 12 Servings.
Looking for a delicious and festive snack while watching your favorite basketball game? Look no further than this basketball peanut butter dip!
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to blend the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add a pinch of salt and peanut butter, and blend again until smooth.
- Add the milk, ¼ cup at a time, and blend until your desired creaminess is achieved.
- Spoon the dip into a shallow serving dish, and smooth the surface of the dip.
- Top with the brown and orange peanut butter chocolate candy pieces, designing in the shape of a basketball. (One line of brown pieces directly down the center of the bowl, then one line of brown pieces across the center to create a “plus sign”. Then add two semi-circles on each side of the horizontal brown line, as pictured.)
- Serve immediately with crackers pretzels!