- 5 minutes
- 30 minutes
These tasty snacks are a delicious way to get your veggies and make a great appetizer for game day or family game night.
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet or pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, corn starch, onion powder, paprika, cayenne, salt and pepper and stir together. Then add in milk and vinegar and whisk to form a thick paste.
- Dip or toss the cauliflower in the batter, ensuring all pieces are coated, then transfer to the pan and place in the over for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and coat with Carolina Treet BBQ Sauce before returning bites to the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, transfer the cauliflower bites to a bowl or serving tray and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving. Serve with raw veggies, ranch, or bleu cheese if desired.