- 15 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
If barbecue chicken flatbread pizza is one of your favs, try making your own version at home with this easy 15 minute recipe. Get the recipe!
- In a bowl, place the cooked chicken and 2 tablespoons of the barbecue sauce. Stir to coat thoroughly.
- Place your pre-baked crust on a pizza stone or baking sheet. Add the cheddar cheese.
- Add the chicken. Add the diced onion.
- Drizzle the remaining barbecue sauce.
- Add the mozzarella cheese.
- Add the chopped chives.
- Bake in a 400-degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and everything is hot.