- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
- Cook rice according to directions. When done, add lime juice and 1/3 cup cilantro. Mix well and set aside.
- Salt and pepper chicken and place on medium-high grill. Cook until internal temp reaches 180F.
- Wrap corn in foil and place on grill.
- Slice zucchini into quartered spears. Take core out of peppers and slice each pepper into fourths.
- Place peppers and zucchini into large baggie with olive oil and salt. Coat vegetables well.
- Place zucchini and peppers on grill. Rotate.
- Place cilantro rice in bowl and top with black beans, sliced chicken, zucchini, peppers, corn, and sliced avocado. Drizzle with your favorite BBQ sauce and dressing.