- 30 minutes
- 3 hours, 30 minutes
- Place 3 cups of hickory chips in bottom of aluminum pan with 4 ounces of apple juice. Rub ribs with butt rub on both sides very generously. Place baking rack over chips, place ribs on rack and cover with foil very tightly.
- Place on stove top over medium heat and burn until you start to see smoke coming from the foil. Let the ribs smoke for about 30 minutes.
- Remove ribs from pan and wrap in aluminum foil with remaining 4 ounces of apple juice. Place in 350 degree oven for about 3 hours.
- Remove ribs from foil and place on cookie sheet and glaze with BBQ sauce. Place back into oven or on grill just long enough to char the glaze. Slice between each bone and enjoy.
- Place potatoes in about one gallon of water. Add kosher salt and bring to a simmer. Simmer for about 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and toss with butter and dried parsley.