- 10 Minutes
- 50 Minutes
- 4 - 6
- In a small bowl, mix the salt, pepper, and garlic powder together. Set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Rinse the chicken drumsticks under cold water, then pat each of them completely dry. Sea-son each chicken leg with a pinch of the salt, pepper, and garlic powder mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, then set a wire baking rack on top of the foil to cover the surface of the pan. Place the seasoned chicken legs onto the baking rack, spacing them about an inch apart.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the melted butter, BBQ sauce and wing sauce together. Use a pas-try brush to coat the surface of the chicken drumsticks in sauce. Bake the chicken legs at 425 F for 20 minutes, then carefully remove them from the oven.
- Use tongs to carefully flip the chicken drumsticks over, and coat them again in the sauce. Bake another 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken drumsticks from the oven, and coat each of them in more sauce.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat, or turn the grill to medium-high. Sear the chicken legs for 2-3 minutes per side, then transfer to a platter. Serve hot with additional sauce and dipping sauce, then garnish with green onions!