- 10 minutes
- 8-10 minutes
- 2 1/2 quarts
This popcorn is such a fun treat to serve at birthday parties, graduation parties or just because!
- Add soy sauce and hot pepper sauce to 1/3 cup melted butter.
- Put popped popcorn and seasoned assorted snacks in a large bowl.
- Pour butter/soy mixture over popped popcorn and snacks; toss.
- Sprinkle with bacon-onion dip mix; toss again.
- Spread mixture on a jelly roll pan (15 1/2 by 10 1/2 by 1 inch) and bake in a 350°F for oven 8-10 minutes, stirring once.
- Yield: 2 1/2 quarts