- 4 minutes
- 5 minutes
Easy to prepare Asparagus, that offers a fresh taste with very little preparation. Perfect for all those long days at the beach when you don't feel like cooking too much but really want a delicious food.
- Clean the Asparagus(breaking asparagus at about the 1/2 point on the stem) ,and clean the onion(taking skin off)
- Place Olive oil in a medium-sized fry pan, allow to warm, on medium-low heat
- Chop Onion, and place in pan with Oil
Place Asparagus in Pan
- Add Spice To Asparagus and Onion
- Cover and allow to cook on medium low heat for about 5 minutes, so color of asparagus to change green colors(this happens quickly)
- Remove from pan, add to Pasta, or serve alone.