- 4 minutes
- 5 minutes
Easy to prepare asparagus, that offers a fresh taste with very little preparation. Perfect for all those long days at the beach when you don't feel like cooking too much but really want a delicious food.
- Clean the asparagus (breaking asparagus at about the 1/2 point on the stem), and clean the onion (taking skin off)
- Place olive oil in a medium-sized fry pan, allow to warm, on medium-low heat
- Chop onion, and place in pan with oil
Place asparagus in pan
- Add spice To asparagus and onion
- Cover and allow to cook on medium low heat for about 5 minutes, so color of asparagus to change green colors(this happens quickly)
- Remove from pan, add to pasta, or serve alone.