- 3 hours 10 minutes (includes chilling time)
- 0 minutes
Layered with fresh berries and pineapple, plus blueberry pie filling and strawberry gelatin, these easy parfaits are fruity and oh-so-sweet. With festive colors, this red, white and blue dessert is perfect for patriotic holidays, such as Memorial Day, the 4th of July and Labor Day. And to add a little more pop of red, top your parfaits with fresh strawberries as well.
- Pour the boiling water over the gelatin in a heatproof medium bowl and mix until completely dissolved. Add the cold water and stir to combine. Evenly divide the gelatin mixture between 6 serving glasses and refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Evenly divide graham cracker crumbs over the firm gelatin.
- Divide the pineapple tidbits between each parfait and spread over the graham cracker crumbs. Evenly divide 1 cup of cool whip over the pineapple. Top with blueberry pie filling.
- Spoon the remaining whipped topping over the blueberry filling. Sprinkle fresh blueberries over each parfait and serve immediately.