- 6 minutes
- 24 minutes
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook sausage, breaking it up, until crisp, about 8 minutes. Remove sausage and drain on plate lined with paper towels or drain in colander.
- Fry cubed potatoes with green peppers and onions in pans for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until frothy. Add salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste. Pour eggs over cubed potatoes in pan and cook, stirring, until eggs are fluffy for about 3 minutes.
- Add cooked sausage to mixture. Cook for additional 3 minutes.
- Warm tortillas in microwave between damp paper towels for 20 seconds. Add mixture to tortillas and serve. Add additional hot sauce, pepper and salt to taste.