- 5 minutes
- 7 minutes
- 6 servings
- To prepare the salad:
- Toss salad ingredients together
- To prepare the Ginger-Lime Vinaigrette:
- Whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- To prepare the Honey-Roasted Pecans:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter, then add honey and pecans.
- Spread pecans out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper then sprinkle with salt.
- Put pecans in oven and roast for about 5 - 7 mins being careful not to burn the pecans.
- Remove pecans from the oven and allow to cool. Serve on salad.