- 20 minutes
- 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Place the pork tenderloin, fat side up in a roasting pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and brown sugar. Pour the apple cider around the tenderloin
- Place a meat thermometer into the center of the roast.
Cook the pork until the thermometer reaches 160 F. (About 1 hour 20 minutes)
- While the pork cooks, make the glaze. Whisk the glaze ingredients in a medium saucepan and cook over low to medium heat. Bring to a boil and then let simmer for 10-15 minutes, until it thickens slightly. Take off the heat and let cool slightly.
- Once the pork tenderloin is cooked thoroughly, transfer it to a cutting board and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve the sliced pork tenderloin with the glaze drizzled on it.