- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and saute spinach for 2-3 minutes or until lightly wilted.
- Combine beans, corn, spinach and cheese.
- Spread 1/2 c. enchilada sauce on bottom of baking dish. Fill tortilla wraps with bean mixture and place in baking dish. Once all tortillas wraps are filled cover them with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle 1/2 c. cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Garnish with sour cream and avocado.