- 15 Minutes
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, blend sugar, eggs, and oil until fully combined. Add vanilla, and stir to combine.
- In a separate large bowl, sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add the sifted dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in diced apples, then walnuts until just combined.
- Spray a loaf pan with baking spray, then pour batter into the greased pan.
- Cover the pan with foil, and bake for one hour at 350 F.
- Carefully remove the foil, and bake for another 25-30 minutes, or until center is set.
- For simple sugar glaze: In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and milk. Gently stir to combine, until smooth in creamy.
- Spoon glaze from the bowl, and hold above the cake to drizzle over the surface.
- Slice and serve warm!