- 3 hours
- 30 minutes
- Makes 9 bars
This quick and easy cheesecake is sure to please! It's truly a delight.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and add in the orange zest.
- Place the crushed graham crackers in a bowl, then pour the butter over the crumbs and mix thoroughly.
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper, and press the buttered crumbs into the pan to form your crust. Bake in a 325-degree oven for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and cool.
- In a stand mixer, whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the cream cheese, the sugar, and the vanilla, and mix on medium-high until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Dollop the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and spread it carefully all across the crust. Place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- In another saucepan, place the orange juice and the 1/3 cup sugar and cook over medium-high heat until boiling, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and continue to cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until the liquid reduces and thickens into a syrup. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Remove the cheesecake from the fridge and lift the cake out of the pan using the parchment paper. Cut into bars.
- Using a spoon, place a dollop of syrup in the center of each bar, then top with a chocolate candy heart, if desired.
- Serve with candied blood oranges, if desired.