- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
- Makes 8 hot dogs
Everybody's favorite BLT sandwich gets a fun new twist! These BLT Dogs are simply bursting with summertime flavor.
- Take a slice of bacon and wrap it around a hot dog. Repeat with the other slices of bacon and hot dogs. Use toothpicks to secure the ends of the bacon slices to the hot dog while cooking.
- Place the bacon-wrapped hot dogs on a lined baking sheet and cook in a 400-degree oven for 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- When the bacon is crispy, remove from the oven and remove the toothpicks.
- Place a generous amount of mayonnaise inside each hot dog bun. Insert the hot dogs, and add lettuce.
- Add tomatoes and chives, and diced pickles if desired.