- 20 minutes
- 25 minutes
The sweet and tart flavors of cheesecake create the perfect muffin. These gorgeous muffins are sprinkled with your favorite granola. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- In large bowl, cream butter and one cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add two eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in milk.
- In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and cinnamon; add to creamed mixture just until moistened. Fill 16 greased or paper-lined muffin cups one-fourth full.
- For filling, in another bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and one egg until smooth. Fold in blueberries. Add a tablespoon of cheesecake into the center of each muffin before baking.
- Stir granola into 1/4 cup of honey until completely incorporated.
- Spoon one teaspoon of granola mixture on top of each muffin and gently press the granola into the muffin.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let muffins cool for about 10 minutes before removing from muffin pans.