- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Makes 12 muffins
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Stir together the flour, brown sugar, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add the frozen blueberries and gently stir until lightly coated.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, butter, and egg.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture. Stir just until moistened. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack. Let muffins sit for 10 minutes before removing from pan.