- 10 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
The secret ingredients in this blueberry crumb pie are cinnamon and brown sugar. Use fresh or frozen blueberries for the best flavor. Get the recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay pie crust in a 9" pie plate, poke with fork and cook for 15 minutes.
- Combine blueberries, brown sugar, 4 tablespoons flour, and lemon juice in bowl and stir well.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 tablespoon flour on bottom of pie crust and pour in berry mixture.
- To make crumble, combine flour, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon and stir. Add in butter and stir until all ingredients look wet.
- Sprinkle on top of the berries.
- Place pie in oven on top of cookie pan and cook for 30 minutes.