- 5 minutes
- 2 minutes
- Makes 1 (generous) serving.
A blueberry muffin in less than 10 minutes? Yes! If you're in the mood for a satisfying snack that's bursting with blueberries, this muffin's for you!
- Place your blueberries in a small bowl and coat them with one tablespoon of the flour.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, milk, vanilla, and butter. Stir well.
- Fill a large cup or mug halfway with the batter.
- Add half of the blueberries.
- Fill the rest of the mug with the remaining batter, then top with the remaining blueberries. (Submerge them slightly.) Top with topping mixture.
- Pop the mug in the microwave for approximately 1 ½ to 2 minutes or until done.