- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
For a fresh and fruity dessert, serve up this blueberry peach tart, drizzled in a homemade vanilla icing.
- Remove the pastry sheets from the freezer and thaw for about 15 minutes at room temperature. Or until they can be easily unfolded without cracking.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line 2 half sheet pans with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place peach slices and blueberries in a small bowl. Toss them with sugar, cinnamon, tapioca, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Gently unfold each pastry onto the prepared baking pans. Layer peach slices evenly on each puffed pastry, making 3 neat rows on each pastry. Leave about a 1 to 1 1/2-inch border around the pastry. Spoon blueberries over peaches.
- Brush the edges of puff pastry with egg wash and bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown and the fruit softened. Turn your baking pans part way through cooking.
- While the pastry cooks, whisk together the ingredients for the icing. Add more or less milk to achieve your desired consistency. Drizzle over the tart before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired.