- 5 minutes
- 3 cocktails
Add a little patriotic flare and fruity flavor to the classic mojito drink with this refreshing and easy to make blueberry strawberry mojito.
- Divide the blueberries, strawberries, mint leaves, lime juice and the sugar into three tall serving glasses.
- Mash the berries and mix the ingredients in each glass until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour 1 1/2 ounces of rum into each glass and stir.
- Add ice to each glass and top off with club soda. Mix the drinks to blend ingredients.
- Garnish each glass with additional blueberries and a mint leaf floating on top of the drink and one strawberry on the side of the glass.