- 15 minutes
- 1 minute
- Makes 3 milkshakes
These Boo-nilla Milkshakes make a hauntingly good frozen treat. Get the fun and easy recipe from Food Lion and whip up a batch of ghosts today!
- In a large blender, combine the milk and the ice cream, blending until the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Apply the beverage clings to 3 tall glasses.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of ice cream on a plate. Place the crushed Oreos on a separate plate.
- Dip the rim of each glass in the melted ice cream, and then dip into the crushed Oreos.
- Fill each glass with the milkshake mixture.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk the cream on medium-high until soft peaks form. Add the powdered sugar and continue to whisk until the peaks are stiff.
- Place the whipped cream in a pastry bag and pipe on top of the shakes. Sprinkle with a little extra Oreo cookie dust and add a Halloween-themed straw!