This quick and easy recipe pairs brats with zucchini, summer squash, onion and cherry tomatoes for a blend of flavors that are perfect for a summer dish.
- Mix together the zucchini, yellow squash, onion, tomatoes and 1 cup Italian dressing in a large resealable plastic bag
- Close the bag and store it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill brats for 10-15 minutes or until brats are cooked through (160°F). Cut into 1” pieces.
- Alternate placing brats and vegetables on metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill for 10 minutes or until browned, turning frequently and basing with remaining Italian dressing.