- 5 minutes
- 40 appetizers
Little brat bites topped with pineapple slices and coated in a honey-sriracha glaze are the perfect appetizer to serve to your friends and family.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook brats according to package directions; cut into 1” pieces.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray. Arrange brat slices, cut side down on foil.
- Top each brat with a piece of pineapple and secure them by sticking a toothpick through each one.
- Stir the honey, brown sugar, Sriracha and garlic clove in a small bowl.
- Brush the honey-sriracha glaze over the tops and sides of the brat bites
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through.