- 10 minutes
The warm, fluffy goodness that is stuffing just got a whole lot better with the addition of seasoned brats.
- Cook brats in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer the brats to a plate and allow them to cool. In the same skillet, heat butter.
- Mix in the celery, onion, green pepper and garlic; cook until tender.
- Mix the cubed stuffing, sausage, celery mixture, cheese, olives and seasonings together in a large bowl.
- Add chicken broth and eggs; mix well.
- Line a 3-qt. baking dish with butter and fill it with the mixture. Place a cover on the dish and bake at 325°F for 1 hour.
- Remove the cover and place back in the oven for 10 minutes longer or until lightly browned and a meat thermometer reads 160°F.