- 30 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
This is a quick, easy to make meal using turkey tenderloins. Cook the breaded turkey medallions until golden brown and serve with a fresh tomato salad!
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice turkey breast into 1 inch cutlets.
- Gather 3 bowls and add flour, salt and pepper to bowl one. Add butter and garlic to bowl two. Add breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning to bowl three.
- First coat turkey in flour, then dip into butter garlic mixture. Last, coat cutlet in breadcrumbs.
- Add turkey to nonstick baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes, flip and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Slice tomatoes in half and chop basil leaves and place in bowl. Add balsamic, olive oil salt and pepper. Stir well.