- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Makes 12 to 18 egg muffins
These delightful egg muffins are a nutritious breakfast to start the day off with and are easily made in just 30 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion, green pepper, bacon, and Cheddar and combine all ingredients.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners (these egg muffins love to stick even with spray, so liners work best).
- Spoon the mixture into each cup of the muffin tin; fill approximately ¾ full as these will puff up as they cook.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until set.
- Serve hot.